Admissions at Synergy Estate
Synergy Estate is a private residential mental health facility in which clients are voluntarily admitted. Any clients who are a danger to themselves, others or are gravely disabled will not be appropriate for admission. We welcome referrals from mental health professionals and other organizations. Clients are also able to self-admit to our residential facility. Our admissions counselors and intake specialists are available 24/7 to answer any of your questions. Our facility Administrator and any of our staff can assist as well.
Intake and Admissions
The first step in admitting to Synergy Estate is to contact our admissions team (760) 832-8810 and ask any questions you may have about our residential mental health treatment program. Next, an initial assessment will be conducted to determine if you or the individual you are referring is clinically viable for treatment.
If the clinical team reviews the assessment and determines that the individual is a fit for our program, a longer assessment will be conducted with a clinician to ensure we can meet all the treatment needs of the individual and assign a level of care that best meets the individual’s needs.
If the potential client is currently in another treatment facility, or has recently been hospitalized, we may request certain records for clinical review including:
Most recent psychiatric evaluation
- Most recent history and physical
- Most recent psycho-social history
- Most recent clinical notes (if in a treatment program)
- List of current medications (dosage and frequency)
Insurance Payment Options
Synergy Estate will assist the clients in determining if private health insurance benefits are available. The Financial Accounting team of Synergy Estate will work directly with the clients regarding any private health insurance benefits.
During your initial call into our admissions and intake team, an admissions specialist will gather your insurance information and conduct a verification of benefits through your insurance provider. Our trained admissions and intake staff will assist in this process and provide you information on your insurance benefits, deductibles, and any up front costs that may be associated with treatment.
The primary criteria we consider when admitting a potential client is their ability to benefit from the treatment methods we offer. Additional admission criteria includes
- Age 18 or older
- Primarily diagnosis of mental illness
- Ambulatory or capable of self-transfer
- Able to participate in treatment programming and services
- Free of major medical conditions requiring ongoing 24 hours per day, 7 days per week nursing services
Synergy Estate is a voluntary, unlocked residential treatment facility, and clients must be willing to participate in treatment and group activities. Synergy Estate cannot accept clients with one or more of the following symptoms:
- Significant cognitive impairment (Alzheimer’s, dementia)
- Major medical condition requiring ongoing 24 hours per day, 7 days a week nursing care
- Restrictive health condition
- We only accept clients that have mental health disorders
- Current or persistent suicidal or homicidal behaviors that require 24/7 supervision in a locked facility to prevent self-harm or harm of others
- Recent or ongoing violent behavior
No Wrong Door Approach
Our focus is to ensure that you receive prompt care and admission to our facility should be stress-free. Upon acceptance and admission into Synergy Estate, you can relax. Our admissions specialist will update you on everything you need before you attend treatment including travel information, travel arrangements, and/or transportation to our facility.